Guidelines for abstract submission
Abstract submission deadline: 20 July
- Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the above on-line abstract submission form.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for its publication in the final program of the Congress
- The abstract must follow the following structure:
– Material and methods
- The presenting author must register for the conference before August 31st to ensure the abstract is included in the programme and scheduled for presentation.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Authors will be required to indicate the Category of their abstract: Clinic or Basic.
Abstracts must not exceed 350 words and must be submitted in English. Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs. Please type the text of the abstract in Word using ‘Arial’ font and paste it in to the corresponding field. Greek and mathematical symbols are accepted if they are created in ‘Arial’ font. Please be sure to follow this rule. Bold, italic and underlined texts are not accepted.
How to use the online abstract submission form
First of all, you will be required to Create a New Account to sign in to your personal portal. Your personal portal will allow you to submit abstracts and register to the conference. For any further information related to abstract submission please contact the Technical Secretariat: eurothrombosis2018@
Evaluation and acceptance
– The Eurothrombosis 2018 Programme Committee reserves the right to modify the final type of presentation.
– Authors will be notified by email from August 20th, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
– The final reference number and session assigned to each oral/poster presentation will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the congress.
During the congress
– Meeting rooms will be equipped for Power-Point presentation only.
– Be sure to bring your presentation on a pen drive and deliver it to the technicians at the speakers’ room preferably the day before or at least two hours before your session.
– Personal lap-tops are not allowed.